Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

हफ्ते की कहानी , मोबाईल की जुबानी..... (Week 2)

This week went pretty smooth with just one night out by Svara.. also we tried some new hair styles, watched animated movies and cooked..


Sunday
Frozen Face : I had to replay the Snowman song for minimum 6 times
 
Return journey: Sky was pretty impressive.
 
Monday
Pretty weather helped me fighting away Monday Blues + notice car windshield that means I am getting dropped @ office by hubby : ) 

Fancy Board-room table mount speakers
Sky was wonderful all through the day
 

Mommy, Flip Flops look good on me right? What if they are not mine...

Tuesday
I don't have any other picture from this day.. Svara had cold and runny nose, so best cure is tummy bouncing with baba.

Wednesday
Svara was in total co-operation mood, so presenting two ponytails which almost lasted for more than two hours (including playground visit and waiting for me to reach home)
I found fresh Lal Math in market, so we had it for dinner
Post dinner the baby co-operation mode was over... huh all I could sleep for maximum 4 hours, baby was wide awake and was totally in party mood...

Thursday
No photos for today all I need is sleeeeeeep.... THE END

Friday
This picture is taken at 7:15 am and she is busy watching Baby TV
Green Sari @ work as part of Nav-Ratri celebrations
Birthday celebration for an office friend
Cabbage and French beans rice for dinner
Saturday
When you agree to put such funny things on your head...
you get such lovely  and pretty hair...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment